Vintage World Rugby Carnival
Fiji, November 10-17, 2019
Please accept the following team entry/entrieS
to the 2019 World Vintage Rugby CarnivaL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Completing the entry form and paying the entry fee means that you accept the following conditions of participation.
- The 2019 Vintage Rugby Carnival in Fiji (the “Carnival”) is managed by Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd and its duly appointed agencies. Attendance at the Carnival is by invitation only and the organisors reserve the right to accept or decline applications for participation.
- All persons participating as players or supporters must accept the waiver, release and indemnification requirements before attending the event.
- All players must be aged 40 years and over when participating in the Festival.
- All participants must purchase one of the packages provided by the organisers.
- Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd act only as agents for the providers of ground services included in packages and will not be responsible for any injury, cost, damage or delay, which is the responsibility of any subcontractor engaged. Participants are responsible for obtaining adequate personal and medical insurance cover for all eventualities.
- All teams, members and supporters acknowledge the authority of Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd and its duly appointed agents to vary or alter the programme and nature of the Carnival in unforeseen circumstances and as may be necessary.
- Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd reserves the right to change any venue of the Carnival or any part thereof, including its removal to another country if it determines such a measure is necessary by reason of changed circumstance or conditions existing or anticipated at the Carnival venue.
Waiver, Release and Indemnification:
In consideration of the players and supporters, acceptance for entry in the Carnival, the groups management confirm the following is communicated to and accepted by all team and supporter members of the team.
- All players and supporters will comply with the Conditions of Entry and with all rules and directions of the event organisers.
- Players and supporters and their executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, hereby:
- A. waive and release Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd, the event organisers, volunteers, employees, agents, sponsors from any and all claims whatsoever we may have that may arise from participation in the event and its related activities, together with any costs that may arise including lawyers’ fees whether or not such claims are valid or not and;
- B. indemnify and hold harmless the organisers individually and collectively from any such claims.
- Acknowledge that players and supporters have the personal responsibility for their possessions during the event and its related activities and will not make claims against the organisers for any loss or damage.
- Acknowledge that participating in the event is potentially hazardous and therefore release the organisers from all liability resulting from injury, accident, illness or death during the event and its related activities. Team members hereby consent to receive medical treatment arranged by the organisers.
- All Players must take out appropriate health insurance policies which include coverage for playing in a veteran rugby event and evidence of this may be required to be shown prior to the commencement of the first round of matches during the 2019 Carnival.
- Unforeseen circumstances may necessitate the lengthening or shortening of the 2019 Carnival and in such case adjustments to the cost of the package will be on a pro-rata basis. No refund will be made for any unused portion of this package.
- The team hereby consent to the free use of team name, personal names and pictures in any media or publicity associated with the event.
- The team and its members acknowledge that in the event of cancellation of the event the organisers, volunteers, employees, agents and sponsors will not be liable for any costs other than Carnival costs as outlined in package inclusions, incurred by the team and its members prior to the cancellation.
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds:
- All prices are in NZD and are on a per person basis.
- Team entry fee is NZD$200 per team.
- Carnival package prices are for a 7 night package as outlined on the Packages page on our website.
- Single Prices on application.
- Entries limited to 30 teams and close 31st January 2019 (unless sold out prior) or at any other time at the discretion of Vintage Sport and Leisure Ltd.
- Full payment to be completed on or before 15th July 2019.
- Late payments will be subject to a 5% Late Payment Fee at the discretion of the organisers.
- VSL are not liable for remitting bank fees, please make any arrangements necessary to cover such fees.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE in the event of currency fluctuations, changes to local tax rates and exceptional events beyond the control of the organisers and their suppliers.
Payment Schedule: Deposits required to secure your required accommodation will be:
• A deposit of NZ$200 per person is required to secure your accommodation.
• A second deposit of NZ$400 per person is required 31st May 2018
• A third deposit of NZ$400 per person is required 30th September 2018
• A fourth deposit of NZ$400 per person is required 15th March 2019
• Full payment of the outstanding balance is to be paid no later than 15th July 2019
Cancellations and Refunds Policy:
- All cancellations must be advised in writing
- The Entry fee is non-refundable
· Cancellation before 15th June 2018: refund available less $100 per person cancellation fee
· Cancellation between 16th June 2018 and 30th December 2018 refund available less 20% cancellation fee
· Cancellation between 31st December 2018 and 15th March 2019 refund available less 50% cancellation fee
· Cancellation after 15th March 2019 – No refund
ALL PLAYERS AND PARTICIPANTS ARE URGED TO TAKE TRAVEL INSURANCE EARLY. INSURANCE SHOULD INCLUDE CANCELLATION INSURANCE TO COVER THE NON-REFUNDABLE 90 DAY PERIOD
If you would like assistance on special Travel Insurance then contact email@example.com